Every step you take will help protect a young person from suicide.
Challenge yourself and your friends with a distance-based challenge. Every step you take could help to save the life of a young person at risk of suicide
Join with colleagues or friends and see just how much you can achieve together. Every person you invite will become part of a nationwide chain of support for those at risk of suicide and self-harm.
Create Your Own
Choose your own Challenge. Set your own goal. Every euro you raise will help provide FREE professional counselling to young people at risk of suicide.
How It Works
1. Sign Up
Get active by signing up for one of our fun challenges.
Invite your colleagues, family or friends to support or join you.
3. Raise Funds
Raise vital funds to help Pieta provide FREE professional counselling to the rising number of young people struggling with suicidal thoughts.
5 Reasons to FeelGood with Pieta
- Keeping active and doing things that make you FeelGood are the simplest ways to protect your own mental health.
- Sharing fun activities is a powerful way of combatting isolation and giving each other the support we all need.
- By taking part in the Digital Relay or taking on a challenge of your own you will be sending a powerful message of hope to those who need it most.
- Every euro you raise will help to provide FREE lifesaving support to the rising number of young people who are turning to Pieta for suicide prevention support.
- Whatever activity you choose, you will FeelGood. And nothing is more powerful than that.
You can help
Every euro you raise will help Pieta provide FREE and professional suicide prevention counselling to those who need it most.